Then the moment you tried to open your Yahoo mail account, but suddenly got this error; don’t know what to do now.
Yahoo mail is really an amazing email service to use for email communication. You not only send and receive mails with Yahoo mail, but you can use it for your personal schedule organizer, a chat messenger and search engine too.
Yahoo surprises its users with new and innovative features. In fact, Yahoo mail is a synonym for emails. Although, Yahoo mail is one of the safe and secure email services yet, it gives error sometimes. Sometimes due to some technical failure or for security reasons, you will get some temporary errors.
Some common problems can cause temporary errors and it would come as “Temporary error 19” or “Error 999.” When you get this error, you need to understand that your Yahoo mail account is locked temporarily for access. Usually such errors fix themselves within 30 minutes. You don’t need to be worried anymore, instead wait for a while. You should avoid attempting your account; this will lock your account for longer. Yet, we have a solution for you to get it fixed, but before that you need to understand the reasons of such errors.
Reasons, why Temporary error 19 or Error 999 occurs
- If you are sharing common internet connection with other users
- If there is some spyware and/or viruses attack on your computer
- When there is some unusually high activity/traffic from your computer, mobile device, or IP address to some specific Yahoo pages
- This could be possible when you are using a third-party software program/application to access Yahoo mail
- The cookies are disabled on browser or browser is unable to accept cookies from Yahoo
You know the possible cause of temporary error; now in order to fix this issue you should try these tips. You should wait, if possible else try them.
- First thing, turn on your internet browser to accept cookies, this will allow Yahoo to sign into your account
- You can fix this issue instantly, just access your Yahoo mail account from some other computer or internet connect
- You can change browser which is supported and compatible with all features of Yahoo mail
- Use an antivirus and scan it for malware and viruses
- If you are suspicious that someone else is using your internet connection or Wi-Fi, just secure it with a stronger password
If you are not able to fix this issue with above steps then you can contact Yahoo customer care service helpline number which is toll free and Yahoo technical expert will help you to fix your Email issues.